09 Oct 2019
If you are planning to retire or move to Spain, or have already done so, then it’s important to consider the implications of your move.
Possible questions you might ask are:
• Will my UK pension be taxed in Spain?
• What are the tax implications if I transfer my UK pension to Spain?
• Will I get taxed by the UK on my earnings in Spain?
• Will I still have to pay tax in the UK?
The UK has double taxation treaties with many countries and this could impact the tax you would have to pay.
deVere Group specialises in financial advice for expatriates and international investors, and have many years of experience and expertise to help create a bespoke financial plan that suits your individual needs.
Contact your deVere consultant to discuss the implications of your moving to Spain. [email protected]
Please note, the above is for education purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should always contact your deVere adviser for a personal consultation.
* No liability can be accepted for any actions taken or refrained from being taken, as a result of reading the above.